With the health safety and economics shake of the year 2020, many drivers may remain uncertain as to how to go about buying a new car: wait till next year or go on with the purchase. The year-end with traditional Christmas discounts may, in fact, be the best time to buy a car. In an attempt to close the year, many vendors are trying to encourage customer activity with incentives and promotions. If you’ve been saving to buy a car, this is the time to get yourself a good deal. So let’s look at what offers you can find in December 2020.
Along with some bonus cash incentives, Honda is now offering a $0 down-payment lease from 0.99% on their 2020 models:
Civic Touring: 48 months and a $1,000 bonus
CR-V & Pilot: 36 months with a $1,500 bonus on the CR-V
Accord & HR-V Touring: 24 months
Nissan is having a Boxing Month event till Jan 4th with lots of nice savings offers.
2020 Rogue: 84 months of 0% financing on selected models
2020 Qashqai and 2020 KICKS: 84 months of 0% financing on selected models or a 90-day finance payment deferral
– Bonus cash is offered for a list of 2020 models with up to: $3,000 on Altima, $5,500 on Pathfinder, $6,000 on Titan, $7,000 on Murano, and $8,000 on Armada
– Lease is available for 2021 Versa, Rogue and 2020 Sentra with a $0 down payment on selected models
Kia is throwing in some nice holiday perks with a chance to win up to $10,000 in holiday bonuses plus 0% financing and up to $1,500 in holiday credits on selected models. Current customers can enjoy the 1% Kia Loyalty Rate Reduction Program.
– Get 0% financing with holiday credits of $2,500 on 2020 Sorento LX and Optima EX, $1,500 on 2021 Sportage EX Premium S, $1,250 on 2021 Soul LX, and $1,000 on 2020 Forte EX
– Get 1.99% financing with $2,000 holiday credit on 2020 Niro L
Lease/finance options are as follows:
2021 Seltos LX FWD: from $62 weekly at 2.99% $0 down with $500 holiday bonus
2020 Rio 5-door LX+: from $53 weekly at 0% $105 down 84 months with $500 holiday bonus
2020 Sedona LX: from $92 weekly at 1.99% $0 down 84 months with $2,500 holiday credit
Boxing Month at Hyundai offers a great list of savings options including 0% to lease or finance selected vehicles, credits and holiday bonuses, and a 90-day no-pay period. Make sure to check the offers before the end of the event on Jan 4th:
– 0% financing with a $0 down payment on 2021 Tucson Essential FWD with a 90-day no-pay period
2021 VENUE Essential Auto IVT and 2021 KONA Essential FWD: $500 tire credit on all models and a 90-day no-pay period if financed, or a 1% rate reduction if leased
– Lease 2021 KONA Preferred AWD, ELANTRA Preferred IVT and SONATA Preferred with a 1% rate reduction
– Finance or lease with a 1% rate reduction 2021 PALISADE Essential FWD, ELANTRA Essential Manual, VELOSTER N Manual, and 2020 SANTA FE Essential FWD. The latter is also available for 0.99% financing with $0 down payment and a 90-day no-pay period.
– Finance 2020 ACCENT 5-Door Essential Manual and IONIQ hybrid Essential with a 90-day no-pay period on all models, or lease the latter at 0.99% rate for 84 months with a $2,000 purchase credit
– Up to $4,000 in price adjustments on 2020 SANTA FE Preferred Turbo AWD with Sun and Leather package
– $2,000 Home Charger credit on all 2020 IONIQ electric Preferred and IONIQ plug-in hybrid Preferred models
Toyota’s year-end promo program is focused mainly on their 2020 models with a great variety of lease, financing, and cash incentives.
– 2020 Camry SE and 2020 Camry Hybrid XLE are available to lease or finance from 0% and 2.49% respectively with up to $1,000 in cash Incentives on the latter
– Cash incentives also offered on some 2020 models: up to $5,000 on Avalon Limited, up to $4,000 on Sequoia SR5, and up to $1,500 on Camry LE
– Both 2020 Sienna CE and LE are offered for financing from 0.49% with up to $2,000 in finance assist and cash Incentives of $1,000
– Finance 2021 Corolla: from 1.99% on XSE CVT and Hybrid, and from 2.99% on Hatchback XSE
– Plus nearly two more dozens of other vehicles for lease or financing on national and region promotion
General Motors Canada is bringing in some great year-end saving opportunities this December.
2020 Terrain: up to 72 months of 0% financing on plus $2,000 credit on a Denali model or $96 weekly lease at 1.9% for 48 months with $2,500 down payment
2020 Acadia: up to 84 months of 0% financing on an SLT model
2021 Canyon: $109 weekly lease at 1.9% for 24 months with $0 down payment including $650 credits
2021 Sierra 1500: $119 weekly lease at 1.9% for 24 months with $3,600 down payment including $2,000 credits
2021 Sierra HD: 60 months of 1.99% financing including $2,000 credits
2021 Yukon (Denali model) and 2021 Yukon XL: 72 months of 1.49% financing
Chrysler is currently offering 2020 Pacifica with 15% OFF MSRP with discounts ranging from $4,700 – $9,000
2020 Dodge Grand Caravan is currently selling with up to $13,050 worth of discounts (up to 25% OFF MSRP). Additionally to this amazing offer for all models, you may also get $1,000 in holiday bonus cash.
At Jeep, you can get some good savings on some of the most popular models this December.
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee: up to 96 months of 0% financing with $750 in holiday bonus cash on all models
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee: available at 15% OFF MSRP on all models
2021 Jeep Wrangler: most 2021 Wrangler models with up to $3,250 in total discounts
A few offers and incentives are available for a selection of Ram trucks.
2021 RAM 1500: up to 96 months of 0% financing with $750 in holiday bonus cash on all models
2020 RAM 1500 Classic: 25% OFF MSRP on selected models with cash discounts of up to $14,600
2020 RAM 1500: up to $10,000 in total discounts
There is currently no 0% financing. Still, Ford offers good rebates this December.
– up to $2,000 on most 2020 Escape models including electric
– $3,000 on all 2020 Ecosport models
– up to $3,500 on most new 2020 Ranger models
– up to $5,000 on select new 2020 Fusion models including electric and on select new 2020 Explorer models
– $5,500 on all new 2020 Expedition models
– up to $6,500 on select new 2020 Edge models
– up to $7,000 on select new 2020 Mustang models
– additional $1,000 Early Order bonus on all new 2021 Explorer and 2021 F-150 models
The gift Volkswagen offers this winter (until Jan 4th) is 3 months of payments on the house on select models:
2020 Tiguan and 2020 Jetta: financing from 0% for up to 72 months
2020 Atlas Cross Sport: financing from 0.99% for up to 60 months
2021 Atlas: financing from 1.99% for up to 60 months
Many of the appealing current offers are only available on approved credit. For some shoppers, this may not be immediately affordable. This is where we step in. We specialize in providing our customers with the best options in approving car loans. This is why we have all our expertise and connections ready to help you come closer to your dream car. Take advantage of our online service without leaving your home and have your new car delivered to your door. From your phone to your home is how we do it.