CarEvo is currently seeking an experienced Pre-Owned Sales Consultant to join our team. Successful candidates will work among the best in the industry while receiving a competitive wage, combined with health benefits, employee lease program, and team building events throughout the year. The successful candidate will be professional, motivated and guest experience orientated.
We are a family owned and operated dealership in Eastern Canada that believes in team mentality, and the highest standard of guest experience.
Many of our employees have been with us for years and are competitively compensated, are involved with our giving back initiatives and dedicated to building our reputation as a trustworthy dealership in Canada.
- Build strong relationships with customers assisting them in selecting a vehicle that meets their needs.
- Conduct sales of vehicles in accordance with dealership procedures with a focus on increasing sales volume.
- Ensure all guests of the dealership are dealt with in a positive and professional manner.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of vehicle inventory and deliver strong product knowledge.
- Perform high quality and professional vehicle demonstrations for customers.
- Follow up on delivered vehicles to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with clients, visitors, and fellow team members, exhibiting diplomacy and tact
- Well-groomed, professional appearance
- A strong desire to exceed goals and objective by taking initiative
- Excellent customer service skills to support both internal and external clients
- Detail-oriented with a sense of pride in quality work
- High degree of honesty and integrity to ensure confidentiality and best practices are being upheld
- Demonstrates problem solving skills; ability to prioritize workload
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- A valid class 5 license with a clean driver’s abstract