The Finance Manager is the expert for all finance and insurance matters. The Finance Manager is there to educate and provide resources to customers to ensure they are matched with the best financing options. They are also there to help educate the sales staff on all finance and insurance procedures to ensure our customers receive the best car buying experience. In this role you will set and achieve goals to drive optimal performance to increase market share and maximize profit margins.
We are a family owned and operated dealership in Eastern Canada that believes in team mentality, and the highest standard of guest experience.
Many of our employees have been with us for years and are competitively compensated, are involved with our giving back initiatives and dedicated to building our reputation as a trustworthy dealership in Canada.
- Educates customers on their vehicle financing & lease options.
- Provides customers with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products, extended warranties, and manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Works closely with financial institutions and builds relationships with representatives to offer quality service, secure competitive interest rates and financing programs to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Processes financing and leasing deals accurately and efficiently
- Secures approvals through financial sources through the proper finance channels to meet customer needs.
- Understands and complies with federal, provincial, and local regulations that affect the sales department.
- Operates in compliance with best practices to ensure customer retention and satisfaction are achieved and maintains ethical business practices for the organization.
- Ensures all documents relating to new vehicle programs are completed in accordance with audit ready requirements
- Ensures ongoing communication with department managers and sales staff for client updates and delivery schedules
- Actively participates in training sales staff on finance and insurance related aspects
- Financial and automotive experience is preferred; experience as a finance manager within an automotive dealership will take preference
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with clients, visitors, and fellow team members, exhibiting diplomacy and tact
- Well-groomed, professional appearance
- A strong desire to exceed goals and objective by taking initiative
- Excellent customer service skills to support both internal and external clients
- Detail-oriented with a sense of pride in quality work
- High degree of honesty and integrity to ensure confidentiality and best practices are being upheld
- Demonstrates problem solving skills; ability to prioritize workload
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Valid driver license